1.) Cliff Bars
Cliff Bars provide a much-needed burst of energy for the spirited adventurer on long hikes.
- Provides 9 to 11 grams of protein!
- Comes in a variety of flavors!
- Crafted with organic ingredients!
Pistachios are crunchy snacks that are satisfying to crack open on the trail to enjoy.
- Provides 6 grams of protein!
- Rich in nutrients and vitamins!
- Provides fiber and minerals!
Clementines are a citrusy and juicy fruit that provide a burst of flavor for voyagers.
- Contains rich vitamin C and antioxidants!
- Supports the immune system!
4.) Trail Mix
The possibilities are endless with trail mix. A blended mix of nuts, dried fruits, or even chocolate.
- High source of protein!
- Great source of fiber!
- Rich in nutrients and antioxidants!
5) Turkey or Beef Jerky
Jerky provides a hearty option for those craving a solid snack.
- Provides 7 to 11 grams of protein!
- Has a long shelf life!
- High in minerals like iron and zinc!